After 29 days I have eaten more than my points yesterday. It was a research/mini-celebration meal (yes, research) and it was a Byron burger (Byron is a London burger restaurant) with skin-on chips. Afterwards we had some cheese as well. But no more. We walked past that amazing bakery (the one next to my favourite Vietnamese) and C asked me if we should share one thing and I said no. I was feeling so full and unlike a month ago I had no desire to push more food into me.
Things I learned about myself yesterday:
- I rather would have gone 30 days bingefree instead of 29. Mayorly gutted!
- The burger was nice, but I happily would have traded it for some rice with turkey and broccoli.
- I hate the feeling of being really full.
- How did I ever manage to keep on eating and eating even though I was full?
- I don’t like alcohol any more. I couldn’t even finish one glass of my most favourite wine ever (a Chilean Pinot Noir, in case you are asking ;))
- I didn’t miss “over-indulging”.
- Even though the scales this morning said that we are fine and I was fine with making that decision yesterday, I still feel boo about it now
- I am very happy though that I waited 29 days to go over my points as by now my body and mind have accepted all the above things and there really isn’t any issue with going straight back to normal.
- Seeing your housemates change from sober to drunk while you are completely sober is really fun/ny.
I did 20min with the dumbbells this morning and now I’m off for a swim, then 10hours at work. This burger should be swam/walked off in no time ;)
- morethan-that likes this
- sonjaruns said:I’d agree with the others - you didn’t binge! You controlled yourself as to how far you’re still comfy foodwise and when you’re full. And you kept counting your points :)
- icanthelphowcooliam likes this
- ellieoop likes this
- wunderkindchen likes this
- countdowntooz said:I wouldn’t class that as a binge as you were aware of what you were eating and it doesn’t sound like it was driven by bad feelings
- discoveringtrueself said:You do realise what this has show you though. You didn’t go to the extent of usual binges. And it is healthy to go outside what you are used to occasionally. And it shows how you have changed. You will succeed. You are a legend
- imaweightwatcher posted this